All forms should be submitted to Sara Kao in the Academic Program Office. For a complete list of forms, please see the Graduate School website.
The following forms must be completed by the beginning of the students last semester in the program:
Prior to thesis defense:
One week prior to thesis defense:
- Send thesis defense announcement to Sara Kao-- use this template.
After the defense students must submit the following form:
Students taking their candidacy exam/dissertation proposal defense must follow these steps:
- Submit an Application for Admission to Candidacy form
- Fill out the Nomination of Thesis or Dissertation Committee Form
- Committee chair must complete the Dissertation Proposal Approval Form (NFSC internal document).
Prior to dissertation defense:
One week prior to dissertation defense students must:
- Send dissertation defense announcement to Sara Kao--use this template.
After the defense, students must submit the following form:
- Please visit Graduate School Students webpage for detailed information
- Graduate School Fellowship Information
- Graduate Student Fellowships & Awards
- Graduate School Deadlines
- Professional and Career Development
- Writing Center
- Career Center